2008年10月28日火曜日

Japanese maxim for long life (長寿の心得)


LESSON 1
What is "KAKUGEN"?
格言ってなんですか?
Kakugen is Japanese Maxim.
格言は日本の戒めの事です。
This is a maxim for live long
これは長生きの格言です。

Points to keep in mind for long Life
KANREKI
When the heaven calls you on your 60th birthday,say
"I am not at home right now."
KOKI
When the heaven calls you on your 70th birthday, say
"It is way too early to go."
KIJU
When the heaven calls your on your 77th birthday, say
"My pleasurable life has just started now."
SANJI
When the heaven calls you on your80th birthday say
"I am still helpful."
BEIJU
When the heaven calls you on your 88th birthday, say
"Wait ! Till I have some more rice."
SOTSUJYU
When the heaven calls you on your 90th birthday, say
"Do not be in such a hurry, my dear."
HAKUJYU
When the heavens calls you on your 99th birthday, say
"I will be heading on my way it is about time."

0 件のコメント: